Sunday, April 15, 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 continues

Today I worked on two similar graduation cards and a birthday card using techniques from Creative Chemistry Day 2. I love smooshing distress ink onto card stock from the craft mat. I'm so glad Tim Holtz and Ranger came up with distress ink. It blends so well and gives a great watercolor effect in so many different ways.

I also like the fact that sometimes what seems like a mistake turns out nice. That happened on the Take Time birthday card. I stamped the diamonds on the card and thought oh gosh. Then I added some crystal lacquer and loved the result. I'll probably be using that "mistake" again. 






The bubble made from UTEE says - Life is a journey not a destination. 


































 Hope you enjoy taking a peek as the fun I had today.

2 comments:

  1. very nice cards.
    Love the background on your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! Lots of eye candy on your blog, Uncle Carol. Just became your new follower.

    ReplyDelete