Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Busy February

I can't believe February is almost over. This short month does fly by sometimes. This was a very special month for my husband and I. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary on the 18th.






(Seems we were just kids then. What did we know about getting hitched?)











 We spent the weekend in Chicago at the Science and Industry Museum where we caught the last weekend of the Charles Schultz exhibit. We had lots of fun and really enjoyed reading all the old Peanuts strips as well as getting our photo taken with Charlie. I also had to have a photo op with Snoop and Woodstock.



I also started a part time job at CJ Banks at our local mall. It's fun but very tiring to stand on your feet for 4-5 straight hours.So not used to doing that. I like the job and get to see all the new merch that comes in and get a great discount. Unfortunately, a part time job really cuts into my art time. I was only able to make one card this month. (The last card I posted was made in January.) This card was made for the All Things Tim Monthly Card Swap. The theme, yes, you guessed, is Red. I hope that Cheryl liked the card.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. I'm hoping that I get to join the March ATT swap so I can post that card too. Maybe I'll even had some fun life events to talk about. Looking forward to Spring. Hope wherever you are the weather is what you'd like it to be.
Carol















No comments:

Post a Comment